May 02, 2004
"Embracing a wait"
One weekend passing very soon. The first weekend without you. Not exactly. More like without the accessibility to your physical company.
Friday was insane. I couldn't even remember the last time I stayed home on a Friday night. It just felt weird, like something's missing. And, just too lethargic to go out, even though I was bored and restless. Felt damn weird and so, I had to msg Wenn. What do you know?! She's also at home, on a Friday night, feeling as weird as me. haha! See what you've done!
Still, we headed for Fat Frog yesterday. Just Wenn and me. Cos Apple couldn't make it. You should have been there. You'd have seen one of the most 'glorious' moments of the queen. Suffice to say that I made a few heads turn towards our direction. A suppressed woman knows no shame.
Plus, of course, Darren (yes, the guitarist who's our BB's source of motivation) actually asked what song we would like to hear. 'cos u see, we were about the only 2 left who stayed thruout and clapped after every song. Crowd was miserable ytday. Darren sang! Ye, the man himself sang a song he composed for his girlfriend. Wonder if Wenn's heart went 'crack' at that revelation (haha). And Nuris (yes, the vocalist, the one whose vocals bring me inspiration everytime) played the guitar herself for the last song of the night. Was a damn nice song.
Dance real slow... embrace a wait...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:10